Apr 25, 2007

A shameless plug for my favorite national radio show


For those of us who enjoy our political commentary mixed with comedy, parody and humor we will get a treat next week by being able to see as well as hear the “Stephanie Miller Show” on MSNBC.

The show can be heard from 9 a.m. to noon Monday through Friday on the radio at its regular time, but beginning Monday, April 30 the show can also be seen where the former Don Imus show aired. The show will be seen from 6-9 a.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Producers are not saying whether this is a full-time stint, if it’s just for the week or if it’s just a fill in for the rightwing hack that’s filling the slot now. The show will air on the radio at its regular time during the TV stint.

The biggest difference, in my opinion, between liberals and conservatives is conservatives are somewhat lacking in a sense of humor. This show proves it, and there is nothing on the right that is close to this. By the way, what ever happened to that fake news show on Faux News that was supposed to be the right wings answer to the “Daily Show with John Stewart?”

It may be a shameless plug, but I highly recommend this show. If you can’t watch the program listen on AM 1290 WLBY in Ann Arbor, AM 1310 WDTW out of Detroit or listen to the web cast.

If you have never heard the show before a quick listen will get you hooked.

2 comments:

Motor City Liberal Returns said...

I fell in love with her show when 1310 change formats, her and Randi Rhodes are my two favorite Thom Hartman ranks up there too don't get me wrong.

Communications guru said...

Me too. I discovered her too on 1310 when I was driving from Howell to Monroe last fall twice a week to work on a House campaign, and I would go from WLBY that then just carried Air America to 1310. I prefer SM now that Al Franken is gone from Air Amer. I like Randi Rhodes in small doses, but my favorite behind SM are Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz. But the bottom line is we have to support them and their sponsors because right-wingers are trying to shut liberal talk down, especially after the results of the last election. Liberal formats are being converted and flipped even with good ratings.